See below our Holiday Programme Pricing for all sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read all information below carefully.
Terms, Conditions & Policies
1. Payment must be made at the time of the Holiday Programme booking. No Bookings will be accepted without full payment.
2. Flips & Tumbles will change a Holiday Programme booking to an alternative day if there is space available, however, a $15 processing fee will be applied. This processing fee is to cover all expenses charged to Flips & Tumbles.
3. All Holiday Programme bookings must be made in advance. If a booking is requested for that same day, then it will only be accepted if the Holiday Programme is not full and there is available space.
4. A credit or refund will only be given if a medical certificate is supplied.
5. If a holiday programme session is cancelled or changed less than a week before the date of the session, it is up to Flips & Tumbles discretion as to whether a credit will be offered for this booking. No refunds will be issued without a medical certificate. Non-attendance is not eligible for a credit or refund.
6. If a child becomes unwell on the day of a booked Holiday Programme session, then the gym office must be notified before 9am and it is up to Flips & Tumbles discretion as to whether a credit will be offered for this booking. No refunds will be issued without a medical certificate.
7. When booking, if you are wanting to drop off earlier than 8:30am then you need to book into one of the 8am sessions. If a child is being picked up after 5pm then they need to be booked into one of the "- 6pm" sessions. If your child is dropped earlier than 8:30am or picked up after 5pm, you will be charged the 8am - 6pm pricing.
8. Any booking that overstays will incur extra charges, dependent on the length of time passed.
9. If a request for a refund is accepted by Flips & Tumbles then a $15 processing fee will be applied. This processing fee is to cover all expenses charged to Flips & Tumbles at the time that your payment was processed.
10. Flips & Tumbles is closed for Public Holidays that fall on weekdays during the school holidays.