Greymouth Tumbling & Parkour Clinics May 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
If you want to learn a cartwheel, an aerial, a flick flack or even just a handstand, then this is something you want to do!
Or if your child likes to run, jump, climb and flip off objects and obstacles then Parkour is for them! Teaching all the basic skills and techniques of Parkour as well as incorporating some basic flip work into the session, this is something not to be missed!!
With top instructors to teach you, you will become well on your way to mastering all the skills you need.
We cater to every and any level; beginner right through to advanced.
Session Times for Tumbling:
- 9:30am - 11am: 5-8 years
- 11am - 12:30pm: 5-8 years
- 1pm - 3pm: 9-16 years
Session Times for Parkour:
- 1pm - 3pm: All Ages
- 5-8 years- Early Bird: $29.99 / Standard: $34.99 / On The Day: $45.00
- 9-16 years+All Ages- Early Bird: $34.99 / Standard: $39.99 / On The Day: $50.00
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
- TUMBLING 5-8 9:30am-11am$29.99$29.990$0
- TUMBLING 5-8 11am-12:30pm$29.99$29.990$0
- TUMBLING 9-16 1pm-3pm$34.99$34.990$0
- PARKOUR All Ages 1pm-3pm$34.99$34.990$0